Why Outsource The benefits of outsourcing are of course are variable, dependening upon the nature and situation of the organization. However a survey performed by PWC clearly explains the Top 5 reasons behind outsourcing-
- Lower costs (important or very important for 76% of respondents).
- Gain access to talent (70%).
- Farm out activities that others can do better (63%).
- Increase business model flexibility (56%).
What to Outsource Here is the PWC model that best explains what to outsource
Benefits of Outsourcing
- Ample time to focus on your core competencies
- Increased productivity and Efficiency
- Skilled Expertise with greater flexibility
- Reduced Time to market
- Lower Operational expenses over the years
- Faster time to market
Our IT Outsourcing approach Below is a high level description of our IT Outsourcing approach
Discover Phase This phase is utilized to understand the current Technology landscape and its associated complexity and readiness.
- Understanding the key objectives behind outsourcing and translating them into reasonable milestones
- Initial assessment of the Technology landscape
- Preparing the Outsourcing plan
- Defining Risks and mitigations